Steroids Forum

Full Version: First solid cycle, please critique!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey I have done a couple small cycles before (like 8 weeks of 250mgs of sust per week), but nothing like this.

-400mg per week of Test Cyp(DP) weeks 1-5
-400mg per week of Test Prop (DP) weeks 6-10
-400mg per week of EQ(DP) weeks 1-10

I have adex on hand in case and my diet is very solid. A lot of calories, high protien, mid carbs etc.

When should i see serious results? I think I already see some and I am only 2 weeks in.
Thanks for the help guys. Train HARD!!!
I would run the cyp all the way through...
reason being?
I would run the cyp weeks 1-11, 400 mgs a week, and run the prop at 100 mgs a day weeks 1-3. Run the EQ 400 mgs a week, weeks 1-10.

The EQ and the cyp dont kick in for several weeks, its best to get the cycle started with a quick acting drug, like prop, thats good.

The first 2 weeks of any cycle is the only truly "anabolic" part of any cycle.
do you think i should add winny in there at all?  if so, when?  i have it on hand and i am trying to keep the water weight down.  I drink 2 cups of coffee a day as a mild diuretic.  I also heard the Equipoise makes you very vascular is that true?  
Hey, I really appreciate your help.  Thanks.
EQ increases vascularity in most users. Run a-dex if you are concerned about water.
juice1348 Wrote:reason being?  

Not really trying to burn u here bro, I can see u are new, but BigWill probaly wont reply to this...reason being, is hes probably answered your question literaly thousands of times, and given a thousand explanations for it, to thousands of ppl over the last several year.

I would just take his word for it.  If u want clarification, do a more indepth search of the Bolex archives.  Dont make the man explain himself....again.

Under my cycle, U could run the winny weeks 9-13 at 25-50 mgs a day, that would work well and help solidify your gains.
thanks guys. im psyched. im looking to gain a solid 10-15lbs. i am 5'9" 190 right now at 9.5% body fat and pretty much all natural. I am solid and pretty big compared to all my friends and other people i see a lot. so it can only get better, ha.
Valkyl got it right.. only other thing you might want to do is run the prop week 12-13 to fill in the gray area when the cyp & eq are clearing your system..
ironman_845 Wrote:Valkyl got it right.. only other thing you might want to do is run the prop week 12-13 to fill in the gray area when the cyp & eq are clearing your system..  
Good idea.  Never thought of that.
Pages: 1 2