Steroids Forum

Full Version: Question on clen needs answering asap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I first took clen it worked great burned alot of fat. A few months after I took it again and it wasnt as good. Few more months I took it and it did me no good. Now it has been 4 or 5 years since I have taken it should it work good for me again?
If my body hasnt been exposed to it in such a long time should i not see some good results from it again?

EDIT: sorry if i confused you im not taking it now, and it has been 5 years since I last took it. Was just wondering if the tolerence is gone after a few years of not taking it. In other words will it work for me now like it did the first time since i havent been on it in years.

thanks
It has more to do with your diet while on the Clen the the actual clen itself. I do not think you should be getting a torerance to it. Never heard of anyone getting one.
check your eating paterns from before and if u were on any gear also. There is no way u have a tolerance for it after 5 years.
Same thing for me - after 10 days I no longer have any side effects and it does not appear to be working - next time I will go 2 on 2 off with ECA on off days
It has more to do with your diet while on the Clen the the actual clen itself. I do not think you should be getting a torerance to it. Never heard of anyone getting one.
Hmmm im interested in this too.. Input anyone?

bump it
Did you alternate it 2 weeks on 2 off?

After 14 days it will be doing very little. I find it loses effectivness at around day 10 for me actually. Then I sub in ECA for 2 weeks.

This method has always worked well for me.