Steroids Forum

Full Version: just some thoughts on a tren/test cycle!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi fellas (sorry for the hardcore aussie terminologySmile)
my next cycle will be late dec, planning another big 1
based on 1g+ pw cyp
need advice as to the tren dosage which will be added last 5 - 6 weeks as im using a 6 week split of both drols then Dbols 3 weeks each at 100mg and then 50-75 ed (the latter dbol)

its a bulker and really want to give this cycle a go as they seem so good on paper so to speak.

so basically im not after critiquing rather tren dosage is my query.

stats: age 32
weight:105 post cycle
height 5'10
history and experience , has been a while just had a long break due to marriage and 3 kids so.................? Smile

ill also add im a strength athlete more than anything else and use my training for freestyle wrestling/ju jitsu etc so im not concerned with water and the like as im not a bodybuilder

thanks in advance fellow bolexians!
Im enjoying 75mg ED - my first time for tren. Why not try 75 EOD for a while and see how you react - then bump up to ED if necessary?

By the way ...... if you only weight 105 lbs you shouldnt be juicing.... j/k
kg LOL !
230lbs for you guys Smile
i dunno , this cycle has to be big for me.
i may even throw in some slin this time aswell.
was thinking of 500mg pw of Tren A along with atleast 1g of cyp pw
thanks for the reply mate

keep em coming fellas Smile
I would start w/ 75mg/day of tren. I dont think you'd be too happy w/ less. Sounds wierd, but when I ran tren w/ long acting test, I dosed it so that I was injecting the same amount of gear everyday, by useing 1/2ml of enanthate /day with the tren. Just easier than injecting tren ed and then injecting a few cc of test twice a week.
tks mate, i like the idea of that, would you consider running it longer than 6 weeks on a test based cycle?
keep in mind the adrols and dbol for a split 6 weeks!
cheers dude
In my experience, the best results from tren come in weekd 5-8. I would go 8 weeks min, but thats just me. Run it till it stops working.
ok tks for the info, cant wait till jan 04 :thumbsup: