Steroids Forum
Best Protein Powder between Muscle Milk, Pro V 60, and Isopure - Printable Version

+- Steroids Forum (https://forum.roids.online)
+-- Forum: Anabolic Zone (https://forum.roids.online/f-anabolic-zone)
+--- Forum: Steroids (https://forum.roids.online/f-steroids)
+--- Thread: Best Protein Powder between Muscle Milk, Pro V 60, and Isopure (/t-best-protein-powder-between-muscle-milk-pro-v-60-and-isopure)

Pages: 1 2

Best Protein Powder between Muscle Milk, Pro V 60, and Isopure - Rick85 - 11-16-2017

just wondering the best one, been using isopure and i guess it works okay. i hear muscle milk is the shit though and hear pro v 60 is pretty damn good too

RE: Best Protein Powder between Muscle Milk, Pro V 60, and Isopure - BigWill - 11-16-2017

Beverly International or Dorian Yates protein, or go to proteincustomizer.com and save a LOT of money.

RE: Best Protein Powder between Muscle Milk, Pro V 60, and Isopure - Doggmann - 11-16-2017

beverly's muscle provider or ultra size are better quality than those mentioned...however, they are very expensive...protein customizer and protein factory provide really good proteins at low prices...also, animal sells an awesome protein for around $7 per pound in bulk...

RE: Best Protein Powder between Muscle Milk, Pro V 60, and Isopure - Rick85 - 11-16-2017

Originally posted by Doggmann
beverly's muscle provider or ultra size are better quality than those mentioned...however, they are very expensive...protein customizer and protein factory provide really good proteins at low prices...also, animal sells an awesome protein for around $7 per pound in bulk...

can you give me animal's contact? also, what is a good formula as far as percent wise for the amount of different proteins on proteincustomizer? such as 50% whey, etc...

RE: Best Protein Powder between Muscle Milk, Pro V 60, and Isopure - BigWill - 11-16-2017

I use hydrolyzed whey pre and post workout and CFM during the day. I dont mix my proteins...but eat a variety of real food protein.

RE: Best Protein Powder between Muscle Milk, Pro V 60, and Isopure - Goanna - 11-16-2017

Out of the three you listed, I would say Muscle Milk is the absolute best tasting MRP, but Isopure is a much better quality protein supplement. Not that Muscle milk isnt good though, but isopure is better.

RE: Best Protein Powder between Muscle Milk, Pro V 60, and Isopure - mac83 - 11-16-2017

i use isopure...i got the 0 carb vanilla, at first it wasn't bad, but i can't take the taste anymore. next time im gonna just go with the low carb chocolate. the few carbs in it won't kill me

RE: Best Protein Powder between Muscle Milk, Pro V 60, and Isopure - ripper - 11-16-2017

any protein powder i get i can only choke back about 6lbs of it before i start getting that gagging feeling everytime i smell it.

when i got my first 7.5lb tub of choc isopure it smelled delicious. now i gag whenever i open the bucket and smell it...

animals' tastefree protein was REALLY good protein, but goddamn the taste was hidious once i hit the 15lb marker... good god.

i think variety is key here

RE: Best Protein Powder between Muscle Milk, Pro V 60, and Isopure - mtex - 11-16-2017

pro comlex. after reading all of those labels my vote go's to pro complex

RE: Best Protein Powder between Muscle Milk, Pro V 60, and Isopure - ShizzoNizzo - 11-16-2017

they are all good but it depends when u use them...

offseason MuscleMilk/Pro V 60 as MRP
Isopure as post-workout