Steroids Forum
New: Idea's For Womens Cycle? - Printable Version

+- Steroids Forum (https://forum.roids.online)
+-- Forum: Anabolic Zone (https://forum.roids.online/f-anabolic-zone)
+--- Forum: Steroids (https://forum.roids.online/f-steroids)
+--- Thread: New: Idea's For Womens Cycle? (/t-new-idea-s-for-womens-cycle)

New: Idea's For Womens Cycle? - tiianja - 12-04-2017

i'm obviously new to the board and have been contemplating on whether or not to use A.S. i have searched the board a bit, but must admit that i'm clueless when it comes to steroids. i just "ran into" this site and it's crossed my mind to use a.s. i'm not overweight, but i would like to be leaner(keep in mind, i want to look NOTHING like a female b.b.) it just seems like it is taking too long to get any results. i just do aerobics and light freehand weights. my legs are my biggest complaint. any suggestions?
also, am not into the idea of using a bunch of different things in my body and i would like to still look like a woman at the end of a cycle.
5'5 115 lbs. small frame 21y.o.

RE: New: Idea's For Womens Cycle? - CutieFace1 - 12-04-2017

my advice to you would be to hit the weights heavier.....most women do high reps w/ very low weights...to keep toned....lower your reps.....increase the weights......legs? squats, leg press, stiff legged dead lifts, addution/abduction, seated calf raises, standing calf raises, leg extentions, lying leg curls,

increase the amount of weights you use each week to complete 4 sets of 8-10 reps....you'll like what that added muscle will do for you......you'll increase your metabolism and get rid of any extra fat......stay away from the junk food and sugary stuff.....

I do not advise you doing AS just because you happened upon this site....considering it's never entered your head before this....read....do research......know what you're getting into before you put anything into your body....personally at your age if you're not planning on doing any type of compitition....never having had children...I'd say don't...that's just my opinion....I don't believe women who are not finished having children should do AS.....unless as I stated you're going to compete in powerlifting, body building, fitness......

just my cutiecents *smile*

GOod luck

*smile*

Cutie

RE: New: Idea's For Womens Cycle? - Batmaniac - 12-04-2017

Cutie gives great advice here, I agree with her totally

don't rush into taking AS, the side effects are a lot more serious for women,, if you are going to take, try to find something that is not going to have masculinizing (sp?) effects.

From what I have heard Anavar is ok for ladies

RE: New: Idea's For Womens Cycle? - Bigwolf5 - 12-04-2017

i think i speak for everybody here (probably, except cutieface) when i say were going to need a picture. -BIGwolf

RE: New: Idea's For Womens Cycle? - tiianja - 12-04-2017

oh don't get me wrong, i don't wanna take sum em' i know nothing about, i thought i could just get a little advice on how to speed up the process in getting leaner, cuz' i'm sayen, i work out a lot, of course it's not anything heavy and i look fine, but there's always room for improvement, if ya know what i mean..??.. thanks for the advice on what works cutie. also, cutie, i thought i read a thread you replied to saying you were on a cycle..??.. am i right, if so, is it working and with what kind of results, and again, please refresh my memory on what it was..??.. also, in taking steroids, does it not depend on your body type or anything of that nature? sorry for the stupid questions, i'm just trying to learn.

RE: New: Idea's For Womens Cycle? - misty - 12-04-2017

Yep, Cutie is right on the money. Cardio and weight training along with a sensible diet is definitely the way to go. Leave the AS alone unless you decide to go the competetive route. Your hard work will pay off if you give it a fair shake. Good Luck.

RE: New: Idea's For Womens Cycle? - rebeldagg - 12-04-2017

Definitly cardio, good diet, and wieght training. You also might want to try an ECA stack, such as Xenadrine, Diet Fuel, etc. Also from how you described your self i would stay away from AS. But to give really good i think you should post a picture.Big Grin

RE: New: Idea's For Womens Cycle? - CutieFace1 - 12-04-2017

oh yea....if you body is really used to working hard...go get yourself one of those heart rate monitors....and workout/cardio wearing that...keeps you in the proper zone for fat burning....

don't mind these guys....they are always after pics.....and most won't send you theirs.......*wink* but they are still a great bunch of guys.....

I just finished my 2nd week doing 25mg winny ed/clen (just switched over to adipokentix) and 25 mcg's of t3/t4 I"m up 40 lbs on my squat, and 10 lbs on my other lifts....I've been up and down these 2 weeks w/ the same damn 4 lbs..but have lost 1 inch on my waist and 1 inch on my hips so far... I'm sure the chest is next to go......I"m enjoying having my bi's nice and hard again.... I"m coming off a 4 month lay off where I put on some weight and lost muscle.....

so far so good.....I can't complain.....

*smile*

Cutie

RE: New: Idea's For Womens Cycle? - gastroman10 - 12-04-2017

Trust me girls be very careful with the Winnie! Only use the tabs and no more then 6-8 mgs a day!3-4 pills.My wife took the inject and yes it worked good but wow voice cracks now and her enlarged you know what!Big Grin

RE: New: Idea's For Womens Cycle? - tiianja - 12-04-2017

thanks for all the advice. i agree, i should diet and keep exercising. a minor but major problem is that i have such little time and i pretty much know what to and what not to eat, but what do you all suggest to eat when your on the run a lot? obviously veggies are good, but as far as proteins and carbs, you know, energy food, what is best? should i buy protein shakes or what? i wouldn't say i eat a whole lot, but when i do, it's not always very healthy, to say the least, and i know it has a lot to do with becoming lean, or lack thereof. what do you all subsitute for these junk foods?