Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on cutting
I'm gonna be cutting with 750Mgs of test enanthate (its all I can get right now) and hopefully I'll be able to add some tren in later. My bmr right now seems to be about 2500 cals. I had planned to just keep eating clean, high protien, moderate carbs, and low fat. I planned to cut my carbs off at about 6:00PM, and have a protien shake about every 2 hours untill I go to bed.
My question is, how low can I take my calories without losing muscle? Will the test be enough to keep me from burning muscle? And since I already have a slow metabolism, if I go to around 1500 a day, will that start lowering my metabolism, even on the test?
I know you can just about starve on Tren And do ok, but I was wondering about the test. Thanks for any help bros,
post your stats like height weight etc.........
It will allow us to help you out.
at 1500 Looks like the calories will be too low. that will put you at a risk of overtraining. we will see with your stats though
RICK
OK, Stats:
35 yrs old, 5'8" 225Lbs. Dont know about BF % but I'd guess between 15 and 20%. I'm pretty musclur though, most of my fat is that little belt right around the bottom of my stomach, and love handles. Bubba
lol a enanthate/tren cutting cycle... that is a definite first
CALORIES ARE ANABOLIC .... Do NOT cut them too low, 1500 is too low. Just make the calories all good ones!
I can get prop, but I got 4 bottles of enanathate right now, and the prop I got access to burns like hell. Even the guy selling it to me says he wont even use it anymore. He had to come off it in about 3 weeks. I'm not trying to get into contest shape or nothing, I'll leave that to you monsters, I just wanna get to about the 10% BF range, without burnning off too much muscle, then go back to building.
And I might not even be able to get the tren. So 750 mgs of enanathate a week wont help that much to hold on to the LBM? Or were you just refering to the bloat?

Originally posted by gotgear
Originally posted by gotgear

you can cut with anything.. it's all about diet & training.. anti's will handle the bloat..
Originally posted by ironman_845
you can cut with anything.. it's all about diet & training.. anti's will handle the bloat..

Agreed. Diet is number one by far. Drugs are a distant second.
"That which will not kill you ...will only only make you stronger, and if it does kill you... You shouldn't have been training with us to begin with!"

-John Defendis
of course u CAN use pretty much any drug in a cutting cycle, but of course some are less ideal than others... enth would cause bloat that even a perfect diet could only minimize not eliminate
But will it sustain muscle on a low calorie diet?