Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Idea On Fina Cough!
Most people think the issues araise from using pellets as the means for uptaining the trenbolone acetate. The sole binder in the pellets is Methylcellulose. A fiber based product the is found in some many everyday products that i will not even try to list. The binders are harmless.

Some also thinks it comes from the Benzly Alcohol content. This obviously does not make sense. if it was BA then we would cough on almost every pruduct out there. T400 and most eyepee products has a high BA content but nobody complains of a cough.

The more recent ideas and the one that makes more since is that the Substance itself is causing the cough. Also reported is the taste and smell in the back of your throat when you inject is cause by the fina/tren passing into veins then into the lungs causing irratation.

I think it is just the acetate ester itself not the Trenbolone base. There is only one other injectable product out that uses an acetate ester. That is Megagrisevit-Mono(clostebol acetate), but it is only made is germany and is not used regularly as an injectable. Most if not all of this product it found in a tablet form. The other other acetate estered product that was main stream is Methenolone acetate aka Primobolon Tabs. People try to compare primo to tren by the way primo is used in the body. But Primo that is injected is made from Methenolone enanthate not acetate. if you were to inject Methenolone acetate I am willing to beat you would end up coughing your ass off aswell.

When was the last time you heard somebody crying about tren cough from trenbolone enanthate or Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl carbonate?

What I am saying it that the acetate ester was made to be used soley for Tablets. They were never ment to be injected. if you choose to use tren use Trenbolone Enanthate instead.

Goanna I am looking forward to what you have to say on this.

Burnout
The acetate ester isnt an oral delivery system. It is a carboxylic acid just like any other ester. It has no properties to it that would make the attached steroid molecule survive first pass liver degredation.

Clostebol acetate and Methenolone Acetate have other methods to withstand first pass liver degredation. The ester is just added to either stabalize the compound or to make it time releases, as a carboxlic acid is a lipid, and lipids are digested slower then most other organic compounds.

But, you may be correct in your assumtption that the acetate ester is the cause of the taste in the back of your mouth and fina cough.

One way to tell would be for people to use Testosterone Acetate or Methenolone Acetate powders and make oil based injections from them. If they experiance the same type of reactions as you get from trenbolone acetate, then you will know that the ester is the cause.
You are corect Goanna. the acetate ester is not a oral delivery system but it is better suited for oral consumption then injection due to the way it is abosrbed by the body.

I would like to here form anyone that ha used Trenbolone Enanthate to see if they had any issues with cough or the taste in the back of the throat.

Burnout
I am pretty sure people used to cough on the Parabolan as well. i am willing to bet its is the actual tren itself that casues the cough.
jim
bump there has to be some people on here that have tried tren base or Tren Enanthate. if not ill do it myself just to take one for the team and find out the answer.
Originally posted by mule
I am pretty sure people used to cough on the Parabolan as well. i am willing to bet its is the actual tren itself that casues the cough.
jim

Parabolon is made with trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate.

Burnout
Originally posted by Cyberburnout
Parabolon is made with trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate.

Burnout

i know that and it seesmsthat preparation caused coughing as well leading me to belive its the trne thats causes the coughing not the ester.
Jim
All I know is it fucking sucks! I can not beleave how fast it "hits"...the pluger isn't even at the half way point and I start to hack
Really, my expertise is in molecular not chem but those first few post are very interesting and have valid issues, I would have to agree 100% but then again, I am a biologist not a chemist.
This is somewhat related to what is being discussed about tren cough, but it really does seem that the tren acetate hits extremely fast and like a ton of bricks. For those using tren from pellets, is it possible that the acetate esther is being affected during the conversion process, thus lowering its full delivery time???(hence the fluctuation in blood levels experienced w/oed injects) Is this possible???
I have said many times tren ace is a very irritating substance by itself I get the cough from tren made from pure powder and les than 2% solvent.