Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BuySteroids.ws
totally recommend, i was hesitant at first as they was my first time, got the order about 3 weeks after i ordered.

decent communication, pretty fast and accurate.

the packaging was good enough to get to my house, good job!

dbol cycle 1 , 5 days in i feel great, the product is real and i WILL use this again.

it is amazing i feel great pumps, 5 days in i see gains already, 100% recommend will use after this cycle is done again.
I will continue to use these guys and recommend that you do the same.

Best customer service by far of any company I have dealt with

Products always arrive within a couple weeks and packaging is discreet

I have ordered HGH as well as test

Been happy with the quality of all products I have used
Fast and reliable service for good Hgh and anabolics

Had a few questions and concerns regarding packing and shipping methods since my countries customs is very strict. Responded quickly and put my mind at ease that there would be no slip ups and would be sent how I need it sent..

TA was good , once funds were picked up the packs started going out 1 at a time. Everything was tightly packed and lightweight to cruise thru swiftly.

Geriostim Hgh pens 36iu

Have also had balkan products and Kalpa products from them too

Been running the growth for 6 weeks roughly now alongside test and npp, twice a day and getting a nice full look and leaning out at the same time. Muscle bellies getting a nice pop to them...

All products have checked out genuine on websites and these guys are consistent with there service and methods. I just order now and once I get shipping confirmation just forget about it until it arrives.

Refreshing for me after being burnt by some too sources.

Give them a shot...