Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cycle
Im looking into doing this cycle... maybe within the next month..
250mg Test every 5 days 1-10
500-600mg EQ ew 1-10 (maybe an 800mg frontload????)
Winstrol 50-75mg ed 1-4 and 8-12

What can I take to keep my hair on this cycle? Finasteride? if so how much, same for my prostate? I will also run .5mg Arimidex eod to keep any water off of me.

Any Opinions welcome.
Ive heard alot of ppl take propacia for hair loss while on cycle. For me its never been an issue, and I think bald looks good anyways.

For my prostate I take Saw palmetto every day....i couldnt tell u if it helps or not, but I dont have an enlarged prostate, so maybe it does...hehe

CYcle looks good, im sure u know what u are doing sav, but can I ask why the test is a lower mg/week then the EQ?.....I would tend to keep the test higher then the deca myself....

Personnaly I like to run ari .5 mgs ed in 3-4 day bursts, as needed, which, for me, tends to be every 2 weeks or so..

O and yes I would frontload any long acting gear...(maybe an extra shot in the first 1-2 weeks)
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil....'cause I'm the biggest, meanest, son-of-a-bitch in the place."

"People are always talking about getting motivated to go on a diet. Motivation is worthless. There's no way in hell you'll still be motivated after your 200th chicken breast washed down with plain broccoli. You have to be DEDICATED. Dedication is what remains when all motivation has left, and you can't stand to do more cardio, because you've read every magazine ever produced, you'd rather eat the ass out of a dead donkey than one more plain chicken breast, and your typical routine of thinking of sex every five seconds has been replace by food every 2 seconds. It's the DEDICATION that takes us to where we want to be." - Trop
I would take the test 2 shots a week.
How much Propecia should I take?
5 mgs a day......if u do a search u will also get alot of other products, dosages, hair treatments.......male pattern baldness seems to be a hot topic amung alot of men...search by "hair loss" or "proscar" "propecia", u will get tons of info.
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil....'cause I'm the biggest, meanest, son-of-a-bitch in the place."

"People are always talking about getting motivated to go on a diet. Motivation is worthless. There's no way in hell you'll still be motivated after your 200th chicken breast washed down with plain broccoli. You have to be DEDICATED. Dedication is what remains when all motivation has left, and you can't stand to do more cardio, because you've read every magazine ever produced, you'd rather eat the ass out of a dead donkey than one more plain chicken breast, and your typical routine of thinking of sex every five seconds has been replace by food every 2 seconds. It's the DEDICATION that takes us to where we want to be." - Trop