Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First solid cycle, please critique!
Hey I have done a couple small cycles before (like 8 weeks of 250mgs of sust per week), but nothing like this.

-400mg per week of Test Cyp(DP) weeks 1-5
-400mg per week of Test Prop (DP) weeks 6-10
-400mg per week of EQ(DP) weeks 1-10

I have adex on hand in case and my diet is very solid. A lot of calories, high protien, mid carbs etc.

When should i see serious results? I think I already see some and I am only 2 weeks in.
Thanks for the help guys. Train HARD!!!
I would run the cyp all the way through...
reason being?
I would run the cyp weeks 1-11, 400 mgs a week, and run the prop at 100 mgs a day weeks 1-3. Run the EQ 400 mgs a week, weeks 1-10.

The EQ and the cyp dont kick in for several weeks, its best to get the cycle started with a quick acting drug, like prop, thats good.

The first 2 weeks of any cycle is the only truly "anabolic" part of any cycle.
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil....'cause I'm the biggest, meanest, son-of-a-bitch in the place."

"People are always talking about getting motivated to go on a diet. Motivation is worthless. There's no way in hell you'll still be motivated after your 200th chicken breast washed down with plain broccoli. You have to be DEDICATED. Dedication is what remains when all motivation has left, and you can't stand to do more cardio, because you've read every magazine ever produced, you'd rather eat the ass out of a dead donkey than one more plain chicken breast, and your typical routine of thinking of sex every five seconds has been replace by food every 2 seconds. It's the DEDICATION that takes us to where we want to be." - Trop
do you think i should add winny in there at all?  if so, when?  i have it on hand and i am trying to keep the water weight down.  I drink 2 cups of coffee a day as a mild diuretic.  I also heard the Equipoise makes you very vascular is that true?  
Hey, I really appreciate your help.  Thanks.
EQ increases vascularity in most users. Run a-dex if you are concerned about water.
"That which will not kill you ...will only only make you stronger, and if it does kill you... You shouldn't have been training with us to begin with!"

-John Defendis
juice1348 Wrote:reason being?  

Not really trying to burn u here bro, I can see u are new, but BigWill probaly wont reply to this...reason being, is hes probably answered your question literaly thousands of times, and given a thousand explanations for it, to thousands of ppl over the last several year.

I would just take his word for it.  If u want clarification, do a more indepth search of the Bolex archives.  Dont make the man explain himself....again.

Under my cycle, U could run the winny weeks 9-13 at 25-50 mgs a day, that would work well and help solidify your gains.
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil....'cause I'm the biggest, meanest, son-of-a-bitch in the place."

"People are always talking about getting motivated to go on a diet. Motivation is worthless. There's no way in hell you'll still be motivated after your 200th chicken breast washed down with plain broccoli. You have to be DEDICATED. Dedication is what remains when all motivation has left, and you can't stand to do more cardio, because you've read every magazine ever produced, you'd rather eat the ass out of a dead donkey than one more plain chicken breast, and your typical routine of thinking of sex every five seconds has been replace by food every 2 seconds. It's the DEDICATION that takes us to where we want to be." - Trop
thanks guys. im psyched. im looking to gain a solid 10-15lbs. i am 5'9" 190 right now at 9.5% body fat and pretty much all natural. I am solid and pretty big compared to all my friends and other people i see a lot. so it can only get better, ha.
Valkyl got it right.. only other thing you might want to do is run the prop week 12-13 to fill in the gray area when the cyp & eq are clearing your system..
ironman_845 Wrote:Valkyl got it right.. only other thing you might want to do is run the prop week 12-13 to fill in the gray area when the cyp & eq are clearing your system..  
Good idea.  Never thought of that.