Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half Life EQ
if the half life of Eq. is 7 days, why do people do 1 mg eod...also, is it recommended to front load test E., thanks fellas
Who said 7 days? I dont think its 7 days
Who does 1mg EOD?
"That which will not kill you ...will only only make you stronger, and if it does kill you... You shouldn't have been training with us to begin with!"

-John Defendis
Who does 1mg EOD?

Maybe he meant 1ml (cc) EOD?..?..?..depending on the mgs it could be 200mg, 400mg, or 800mg per week...or something like that, I dunno. Funny how some people write WAY too much info and others dont specify much at all. Give us some direction bro...
JC
ps- not 100% sure but I think that EQ has a half-life of at least 15 days...dont hold me to that, but I definitely think it is longer than 7days. Interested to find out.
Most profiles I have state its half life to be 14-16 days. I shoot it either once a week or at most twice if I'm taking a larger dose.

I usually take 400-600mg/week.
"That which will not kill you ...will only only make you stronger, and if it does kill you... You shouldn't have been training with us to begin with!"

-John Defendis
ooops, my bad i meant 1cc 200mg/ml,
Most profiles I have state its half life to be 14-16 days. I shoot it either once a week or at most twice if I'm taking a larger dose.

That sounds about right. It wouldnt be much of a cycle if you only ran 1mg per day...7mg per week? I think the gains would be lackluster at that dosage. Not to mention the pain of diluting and injecting only 1mg per day...whoooooaaa! Smile
JC

:iamwithst

Right now I'm using 400mg/week just for therapeutic purposes.
any anxiety at 6cc a week
6cc's a week....wait so you want to do 1200 mg/wk.... I'm sure that you'd get sides from that.....keep it around 400mg/wk....and run some Dbol and test with it and you'll get more out of it then with 1200 of just EQ