Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here Is My First Cycle
I'm 34 5'11" 170 lbs been working out for about 5 years wanna put on a little mass and gain some strength for Muay Thai.

Here is the cycle I plan on following

Deca durabolin
200 mg 1 week
400 mg 2 week
400 mg 3 week
400 mg 4 week
400 mg 5 week
200 mg 6 week

I also have quite a bit of winstrol in 50mg amps
should I take this with the deca and if so how?

I know there are other more effective cycles, but I want to go mild since it is my first cycle

what kind of gains should I expect and will I be able to keep them? I plan on working out like a demon, eating like a horse and sleeping like a baby.

this website is awesome, thanks for all the info1
400mg is the min I would go with deca.
Gains will be non-existent to minimal with deca alone I'm affraid.

For a first cycle run deca with test. Very good, very basic.

I'd save the winny till the end of your cycle and then run it 50mg ED.
"That which will not kill you ...will only only make you stronger, and if it does kill you... You shouldn't have been training with us to begin with!"

-John Defendis
Okay...now dont get mad...but heres whats wrong witht hat cycle.

1. Deca should be run minimum 12 weeks to see any results.

2. Deca should be front loaded, actually most LONG acting gear should be front loaded...u dont taper up and down...start with like 800 mgs week 1-2 then go down to 400 mgs weeks 3-12.

3. Deca by itself will not glean good size, strength or fat loss....U should be adding test, of whatever kind, even at low dosages to start seeing beter results.

4. I weighted 225 lbs when I started juicing, maybe u could get some more size naturally first.

5. U dont mention any PCT, so when u say will I keep my gains....u are telling me u dont know what it is. Do a search and learn about post cycle therapy, dosages, anti-e's, and get them lined up before u juice.

6. If u add low dose test, then sure add the winny at 25-50 mgs a day weeks 9-15.
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil....'cause I'm the biggest, meanest, son-of-a-bitch in the place."

"People are always talking about getting motivated to go on a diet. Motivation is worthless. There's no way in hell you'll still be motivated after your 200th chicken breast washed down with plain broccoli. You have to be DEDICATED. Dedication is what remains when all motivation has left, and you can't stand to do more cardio, because you've read every magazine ever produced, you'd rather eat the ass out of a dead donkey than one more plain chicken breast, and your typical routine of thinking of sex every five seconds has been replace by food every 2 seconds. It's the DEDICATION that takes us to where we want to be." - Trop
thanks for the info guys

How do I add the winni into the end of the cycle?

what is the minimum amount of test cypionate I can run with the Deca?

I would like to do the minimum amount as possible at first.

I have studied the site and read a good bit about PCT and I already have clomid, I didn't mention it because I was trying to keep the post short and sweet.

thanks again

sorry Valkyl I didn't see #5 on your list, the amps are 50mg so it would be hard for me to do 25mg a day, can I do 50mg EOD?

It is extremely hard for me to get Test and when I can it is VERY expensive, what is the absolute minimum I can run with it, and will I just be wasting my money, time and effort if I only do the Deca, Winni?
50mg ED is good for winny. I would go with ED due to the short half life.
The min amount of test I would use would be 400mg per week.

IMO you'd be wasting your money on deca alone. Everyone responds differently but I know it would be a waste for me.
"That which will not kill you ...will only only make you stronger, and if it does kill you... You shouldn't have been training with us to begin with!"

-John Defendis
if you are running the deca at 400mg i'd say run the test at a minimum of 400mg/wk. for 10 wks

run the winni at 50mg/day for wks 8-13. the test and deca will still be in your system those last few weeks since they are long esters. when you stop the winni start the PCT.
Originally posted by spencer123
I plan on working out like a demon, eating like a horse and sleeping like a baby.

If you did that, you'd probably make gains without adding steroids. You're only 170 pounds...
thanks for the info guys

how about running Test Proprionate with the winny?