Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nolva Dose to reverse Gyno signs??
yeah testX the thing with mekka is hes had it for a while and been on the nolva for about 2 weeks nowSad
doesnt seem to be doing the trick
good luck may have to bring in the scalpel
i know a butcher who is cheap as bro! Smile (sorry mate )
hmmmmm just rang my doc , if its been there for weeks and theres a distictive lump under the nipple, u may need to remove it as the estro levels in you are far to high to counter act,,,,he said best thing is too see your GP, as he cant diagnose or knw wat u hav been doing by me telling him over thev phone,which i dont even knw

LETROZOLE....IS STRONGER AND COUNTERACTS ESTROGEN MORE EFFECTIVLY
I thought that was an anti- aromatose? If so , is`nt it a bit late for that?
it reduces estrogen levels , just like nolva its used in breast cancer patients yet it is stronger in terms of effects
test-x check ur PM
I finished my cycle like 4 weeks + ago how could i still have such high estro levels?
hm i know what you are saying there text X mate, but the fact is letrozole will only help to reverse estrogen in the blood but not to counter gyno and anything else that develops from it.
bloat (oedema) can be reduced even after it develops but gyno not alot can be dont unless its just in early stages where it is mainly just fat build up
ive had 1 removed from my left side in my late teens.

you DO have to go see a dr who knows his shit and then see what can be done from there
i do sympathise with you mate
cheers
Originally posted by test-xtreme
it reduces estrogen levels , just like nolva its used in breast cancer patients yet it is stronger in terms of effects

Briefly, novla works by simply acting at the receptor site, and as I understand it attaches to the receptors blocking E from doing the same. It does not reduce E per se.

Lestro, on the other hand, does not attach to receptors but works as an anti-aromatising agent. If E is high in your system already, it is probably not the go.

IronMike
Unfortunatly its too late for anything now as the lump that is there cant be reduced by any drug so you will have to put up with it or get it cut out....Sorry mate