Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on clen needs answering asap
When I first took clen it worked great burned alot of fat. A few months after I took it again and it wasnt as good. Few more months I took it and it did me no good. Now it has been 4 or 5 years since I have taken it should it work good for me again?
If my body hasnt been exposed to it in such a long time should i not see some good results from it again?

EDIT: sorry if i confused you im not taking it now, and it has been 5 years since I last took it. Was just wondering if the tolerence is gone after a few years of not taking it. In other words will it work for me now like it did the first time since i havent been on it in years.

thanks
It has more to do with your diet while on the Clen the the actual clen itself. I do not think you should be getting a torerance to it. Never heard of anyone getting one.
check your eating paterns from before and if u were on any gear also. There is no way u have a tolerance for it after 5 years.
Same thing for me - after 10 days I no longer have any side effects and it does not appear to be working - next time I will go 2 on 2 off with ECA on off days
It has more to do with your diet while on the Clen the the actual clen itself. I do not think you should be getting a torerance to it. Never heard of anyone getting one.
Hmmm im interested in this too.. Input anyone?

bump it
Did you alternate it 2 weeks on 2 off?

After 14 days it will be doing very little. I find it loses effectivness at around day 10 for me actually. Then I sub in ECA for 2 weeks.

This method has always worked well for me.
"That which will not kill you ...will only only make you stronger, and if it does kill you... You shouldn't have been training with us to begin with!"

-John Defendis