Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sus/cyp/deca/d-ball
this is how im going to do my next cycle what do you guys think?
sustanon 500mg a week cypionate 400mg a week Deca durabolin
400mg a week and 35mg D-bol ed HCG and clomid post
the length you're running each? your stats?
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

- Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
total lenght is going to be 12 week sust im only going to do for 4 weeks until cypionate starts to kick in good then i'll do 600mg of cyp d-ball 4 weeks and deca through the whole thing
i dont understand. your doing sust and cyp, together, for 12 weeks?
R U kick starting with sustanon? That wouldn't make sense to me as it takes 4-5 weeks to kick in. I'd go with prop or Suspension if you wanted a test to kickstart the cycle.
"That which will not kill you ...will only only make you stronger, and if it does kill you... You shouldn't have been training with us to begin with!"

-John Defendis
i think hes gonna use dbol to kickstart this cycle littlewilly...

but trying2getlarge, u dont need to run both sust and cyp together, u gotta do either or... and like willy said sust is not gonna kickstart this or any cycle for u
Originally posted by BigKev
i dont understand. your doing sust and cyp, together, for 12 weeks? that's what i was thinking
i was only going to do sus for 4 weeks i heard that it starts to kick in within two weeks is this info wrong because i think i heard it on this board
so do you guys think it worthless doing both together for the first 4 week thanks guys
4-5 weeks is the norm for sus250. The prop in it will kick in right away but there is very little prop in it. You'd be better off to just run straight prop 100mg EOD to jump start. But like gotgear said if you are running dbol there shouldn't be a need to jumpstart with anything else. The dbol will take care of your first couple of weeks.
"That which will not kill you ...will only only make you stronger, and if it does kill you... You shouldn't have been training with us to begin with!"

-John Defendis
thanks a lot littlewilly