Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncommon Cycle idea
What do you guys think about stacking only Nandrolone EQ and winstrol?
No tren no test. What I have in mind is a high anabolic and low androgenic cycle. It is moderately HTPA supressive and should not cause too much mood swings. I don't think I'll gain 20 pounds from it but I think it can be good.

Probably something like
300-400 mg EQ / week
50 mg Oral winstrol / day
500 mg deca/ week
I'll add HCG every week through this cycle to maintain proper testicle operation.

For 6-8 weeks.

Please give me some feedback.!
Originally posted by Dr_FrankY
What do you guys think about stacking only Nandrolone EQ and Winstrol?
No tren no test. What I have in mind is a high anabolic and low androgenic cycle. It is moderately HTPA supressive and should not cause too much mood swings. I don't think I'll gain 20 pounds from it but I think it can be good.

Probably something like
300-400 mg EQ / week
500 mg Deca / week
I'll add HCG every week through this cycle to maintain proper testicle operation.

For 6-8 weeks.

First it has should be at least 8 weeks but you will get better gains from 10-12 weeks. Are you talking about taking 50mg/day of winny during the whole cycle? If so good luck with that liver bro.

You will make gains but you will keep more if you added some test in there. At least IMO.

burnout
i would run:
deca 400mg/wk wk 1-10
EQ 500mg/wk wk 1-10
winni 50mg/day wk 8-13

follow with PCT
Originally posted by Dr_FrankY
What do you guys think about stacking only Nandrolone EQ and Winstrol?

Probably something like
300-400 mg EQ / week
500 mg Deca / week

For 6-8 weeks.

First it has should be at least 8 weeks but you will get better gains from 10-12 weeks. Are you talking about taking 50mg/day of winny during the whole cycle? If so good luck with that liver bro.

You will make gains but you will keep more if you added some test in there. At least IMO.

burnout
deca/eq need to be run at least 10 weeks, 12 would be better..
hcg last 2 weeks of cycle.. I've done well @ 2000 iu every 3rd day.. others do it at 500 iu ed 10-14 days..