Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of this cycle
stats: 28, 6' 0", 195lbs

sust250 500mg/wk - wk 1-12
deca 400mg/wk - wk 1-12
winny 50mg ED (orally) - wk 8-12

What do you guys think will be some doable and keepable gains off that cycle...?

Do you guys recommend upping the sust to 1mg a week...

1st cyle in 5 yrs (have done 4 cycles in past).
Looks good to go... eat big and do good PCT...

chicoroid Wrote:Do you guys recommend upping the sust to 1mg a week...  WTF???
sorry, 1gram per week, as supposed to 500mg.
chicoroid Wrote:sorry, 1gram per week, as supposed to 500mg.  I know. I was just messin with you.

Leave it; I'd say 500mg EW should be more than fine if you are under 200lbs and have been off 5 yrs.
What is your past cycle history? If u tell us your previous dosages its easier to tell what dosages u should use this time.

The test, run weeks 1-13, the deca run weeks 1-12, and the winny run weeks 11-15.

PCT at 16 weeks.
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil....'cause I'm the biggest, meanest, son-of-a-bitch in the place."

"People are always talking about getting motivated to go on a diet. Motivation is worthless. There's no way in hell you'll still be motivated after your 200th chicken breast washed down with plain broccoli. You have to be DEDICATED. Dedication is what remains when all motivation has left, and you can't stand to do more cardio, because you've read every magazine ever produced, you'd rather eat the ass out of a dead donkey than one more plain chicken breast, and your typical routine of thinking of sex every five seconds has been replace by food every 2 seconds. It's the DEDICATION that takes us to where we want to be." - Trop
no prob, past cycles I've done:

sust250 750mg wk
deca 400mg wk
Dbol 35mg ed

primo 800mg wk (expensive as hell)
sust250 500mg wk
winny at 50mg ED

tren at 75mg eod
winny at 50mg ed
var at 30mg ed

same as #1

also, for PCT should clomid alone do the trick...?

should I need to use nolva or proviron or dex for the test/deca cycle?