Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to do if you inj in a vein?
i was shooting my bro and i aspirated but when i was done i pulled out and noticed blood in the bottom of the syringe. im hoping i just nicked a vein on the way out. any way if i did shoot some into the vein what would be the concequences. damn i wish people would man up and shoot themselves. the shot was in the quad with test and EQ with a 23g needle.
He'd be fucked up by now anyway so not to worry.
that's happened to me b4, prolly just nicked something on the way out. i wouldn't sweat it. he'll be fine. if u hit a vein u'd know it.
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

- Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
IVE NEVER HEARD OF ANY BODY SHOOTING INTO A VEIN. YOU GO THROUHG A VEIN AND THATS WHY BLOOD COMES OUT. AND IF YOUR INJECTING IT IN THE RIGHT AREA DONT WORRY. STICK TO YOUR GLUTES
ok well hes still alive so im asuming i just nicked a vein pretty good. thanks for the replies. i hate inj other people im using 18g on them from now on until they do it there self.
I've never done, but I've told you'll drop to your knees and start coughing, sweating and your chest will tighten up. If your bro didn't do that, you didn't shoot a vein.
WHY ARE YOU USING A 18G FOR. SO HE KNOWS WHAT PAIN IS
Loose the caps fuzo
THATS HOW I WRITE ONLY IN CAPS.
i injected 2cc into a vein once and i coughed my brains out for about 20 hours. i thought i was just waiting to die. but it went away. i coughed for like a good 3 days though. he/you should be fine. i think your supposed to take aspirin if you do this.