Steroids Forum

Full Version: T3 Crash!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WTF!!! This is the one thing that scares me about t3, the fact that I gain gain just as much fat as I lost when I come off the shit! Has anyone ever exp. this? How in the world can I avoid this? I read that you shouldnt use epehdrine, T2, steroids, or anything else that affects your metablosim while off this drug. It should be avoided for 4-6 weeksSad I'm so fkin lost right now!!

Any help out there, anything please??

FF
Bro,

I used for T3 for 3 months awhile back. I tapered down twice as long as I did up. Also, I personally did not gain alot of fat. I was coming off my cycle too. I ate more carbs to stimulate the thyroid as well. Keep cardio up and lifting up. I used ephedra free stimulant after to help keep body fat down too like hydroxycut ehpedra free. No miracle advice but simple. Hope it helps ..Good luck......

KD
FinaFreak.
Never heard of some of what you said. Many people like to use clen and T3 stack WHILE on a cycle because the cycle helps keep most of the muscle from deteriorating when you shed the fat. Clen and T3 will burn off both fat and protein, so also make sure your protein intake is also high. Some people also stack with yohimbine HCL (not yohimbe, which is raw, and useless) this allows you to stay on clen or T3 slightly longer. Instead of using either for 3-4 weeks it will allow you to be ables to use them for 5-7 weeks. It will also increase the half life from 36 hours to 38-40 hours.I like the overlaping double pyromid stack where you start clen and dose up, when you get to the highest dose, start T3. When you finish Clen you'll be at the T3 peak.

Also, KOSSdogg, 3 months is too long to be on clen or t3. You'd get better results by usung a month on a month off ect...
Body homeostasis seems to negate the excitatory and inhibitive functions of clenbuterol over time, creating a complacency effect. It loses most of its nerve stimulation and fat burning benefits after 3-4 weeks, and using it longer on end would be futile.
I'm not a fan of t3 myself. But always run it with gear to preserve muscle. Never run T3 alone.

Peronally I get ripped on clen alone. No need for T3. But that is me.
try: 5/40/55 // 5% ramp; 40% max; 55% taper
RockoT,

You must have misunderstood me. Its was said that you shouldnt take steroids, T2, ephedrine while OFF the T3 so say Im on a 10 week cycle of and AS/Clen/t3 starting week 11 I shouldnt take ANYTHING that effects my metabolism. This is somethig I read on elitefitness.com

Thanks for the help fellas!!
Originally posted by FinaFreak
RockoT,

You must have misunderstood me. Its was said that you shouldnt take steroids, T2, ephedrine while OFF the T3 so say Im on a 10 week cycle of and AS/Clen/t3 starting week 11 I shouldnt take ANYTHING that effects my metabolism. This is somethig I read on elitefitness.com

Thanks for the help fellas!!
Im pretty sure as long as you taper off correctly and are not already prone to having thyroid problems ... week 11 should be like any other week 11.

Taking a break from stimulants and metabolism boosters is a must ... T3 shouldnt be run more than 6 weeks, then abstained from for the same amount of time. ECA should only be taken 5 days of the week for 12 weeks, then abstained from for 2 weeks. Clen cycles 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off.
I have been using T3 since Aug. 28, I am currently tapering off now. In addition to this I've been using clen 2 wks on/off and and an ECA stack at the same time. The rebound effect and bodybuilding myths are just that. I suggest you check out ravers article and the cuttingedgemuscle board.
Is this the article your talking about....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...adid=82704

Did you really consume all that T3 (1mcg per pound)!!!???
Thats the article. I worked my way up to 200mcg of T3 a day. Then back down. I am currently taking two a day now and will decrease it to one starting Sun. Went from 175lbs down to 160lbs. Currentyl around 165lbs. Never lost strength etc. could eat whatever I wanted. Did lose some muscle but lifts actually increased a tad.
Pages: 1 2