Steroids Forum

Full Version: First cycle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright I've got a friend (who has no internet access, otherwise he would be doing this) who needs some advice on a cycle. Against my advice he wants to do an all oral cycle. I've never been willing to wreck my liver just for 15 lbs or so. Maybe 30 but not 15 :-) Anyway he has a bottle of Andriol 40mg, some 5mg Dbol and some winny 50mg. I've never had any experience with the Andriol. I've read about it and know it's dosed in the 6-9 tabs a day range and that it's a test. Anyway if anyone can give this guy any advice it would be great.
If he cannot handle an inject once in a while then he should not be messing around with AAS at all. He is wasting his money.
I agree, and not to mention andriol is the most worthless roid out there.
And dont tell him about Bolex either LOLBig Grin
this guys an idiot....he's going to do 3 harsh orals and expect nothing of it.....his liver's gunna shit out his ass....and then I'll laugh

but be sad on the inside

WTF BW....I gave you the freaking rep and nothing happened....maybe you just have too damn many points Smile

and I tried again and it gave me this message

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BigWill again.
Thanks, after hearing it from more then just me I think he got the picture. He should keep it natural for a few years anyway. Sometimes you just can't talk any sense into anyone. You guys helped me out too. Thanks,

idahoduk
your "friend" ??? uh huh
I'm not a child if "I" needed advice "I" would ask for it. I woudn't pretend it's for a friend. Thanks cman.
easy there ID....no reason to start throwing those "" around haphazardly...just joking around with you :beer:
i say tell him to suck it up, get some test enanth,nolva and clomid and run 500mg test a week for say.....12 weeks, then pct.
Pages: 1 2