Steroids Forum

Full Version: PARABOLAN Half Life Revisited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bro's...did some search on this forum and almost every thread says
different half life for Parabolan (Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate) ester.
I've read 10-14 days, 4.5 days, 6.5 days...damn which one is it then

Based on number of carbons which is 8 then it would be as long as enthanate but it's got added oxygen atom attached to it so i do not know what that oxygen atom does.

I know you guys shoot it still once every few days but for miligrams couting i would like to know THE REAL HALF LIFE OF that ester. Anyone knows for sure what it is or can point me to a link to some literature.
Thanks guys.
I'd say it's 4-6 days.
sebastor Wrote:Bro's...did some search on this forum and almost every thread says
different half life for Parabolan (Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate) ester.
I've read 10-14 days, 4.5 days, 6.5 days...damn which one is it then

Based on number of carbons which is 8 then it would be as long as enthanate but it's got added oxygen atom attached to it so i do not know what that oxygen atom does.

I know you guys shoot it still once every few days but for miligrams couting i would like to know THE REAL HALF LIFE OF that ester. Anyone knows for sure what it is or can point me to a link to some literature.
Thanks guys.

go to the tren forum there is a post on this
SEPUL Wrote:go to the tren forum there is a post on this

I went through the tren forum and they say that para half-life is 3 days or so...that is wrong...acetate halflife is 3 days. Some people say 4-6 days. Manufacturer was saying that it has half life of 2 weeks. that's too much of the difference to know real half-life...i'm pissed now cause it seems no one knows.
DIETER
didint you have a post the other day about esters and half life?
sebastor Wrote:I went through the tren forum and they say that para half-life is 3 days or so...that is wrong...acetate halflife is 3 days. Some people say 4-6 days. Manufacturer was saying that it has half life of 2 weeks. that's too much of the difference to know real half-life...i'm pissed now cause it seems no one knows.

Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate is about 2 days longer than enanthate. I would say around 12 days. I just can't understand why people say it's a short acting ester when it's not.

RooTShell
rootshell Wrote:Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate is about 2 days longer than enanthate. I would say around 12 days. I just can't understand why people say it's a short acting ester when it's not.

RooTShell

Thanx so much bro...i actually found a great read about this on this forum
check it out here:

"CREDIT GOES TO BASK8KACE @ SBI

The many faces (names) of Tren: ENDING THE CONFUSION
The following is a message that I wrote for my home board (AnabolicReview.com aka Steroid.com), that I'd like to share here:

I have been reading about Tren And have found wide spread confusion about it mainly because when one writes "Tren," s/he could be referring to at least 5 different compounds:

1. trenbolone acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
5. trenbolone enanthate

The many names of tren have confused many people. I've seen VETs and MODs and MEMBERs of several boards (not just this one) equate one tren compound with another, not knowing that one is actually not equivalent to the other. One common mistake I see is calling Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate "Tren Enanthate." They are similar, but not the same (see below). I also have seen people refer to Tren Acetate as Parabolan--wrong!

So, let's clear this up.

The following is a brief summary of the main differences of each that I have created in order to clear up my own confusion on tren and hopefully help others here in the process. It is not meant to provide a detailed description of Tren activity in the body.

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
This is correctly referred to as "Fina." Finaject is the acetate form of trenbolone. It was produced in a short acting ester (acetate), so its effect lasts only a short time and frequent administration is necessary. Finaject was an injectable steroid of veterinary medicine, which was extremely popular in bodybuilding and powerlifting during the 1980's. The injectible Trenbolone Acetate called Finaject is no longer produced.

(Refer to the end of this post for a discussion of Esters)

2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
Finaplix was a veterinary cattle implant, which contained the potent androgenic steroid Trenbolone Acetate. Once Finaject and Finajet were nolonger manufactured, bodybuilders began using Finaplix to make topical or injectible versions of Trenbolone Acetate.

Today, cattle implants have become designer products with varied doses and combinations of estrogenic and/or androgenic (trenbolone) agents. So, the process of converting cattle implants to useful versions of trenbolone acetate has become more dificult since one must separate the trenbolone from the other additives present in the cattle implants before using it.

3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are exatly the same substances. Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester.

5. Trenbolone Enanthate
Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below).

THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE ESTERS

The most important difference between the esters is wheter it is a short acting ester or a long lasting ester. The next most important difference is the weight of the ester. As mentioned under the Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate section (above), the relative potency of each ester of trenbolone is parially dependent on the weight of its ester.

The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared miligram to miligram (from most potent to least):
1. Tren Acetate
2. Tren Enanthate
3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

The differences in potency caused by the esters are negligible. So, you should base your choice of Tren on how frequently you plan to inject, how much you trust your supplier, and how much you trust the brand of tren you purchase.

If you are concerned about the possible side effects of tren, and don't mind frequent injections, then consider using Trenbolone Acetate. If bad side effects manifest, Tren Acetate will quickly leave your body after the last injection due to the short acting ester (acetate); and your body will be able to begin to recover quickly. On the contrary, your recovery from bad side effects won't begin until 2 weeks after the last injection of a long lasting ester of tren because a long lasting ester of tren will stay active in your body for more than two weeks after your last injection--continuing to contribute to the bad side effects.

LEARN MORE ABOUT CATTLE IMPLANTS HERE:
http://extension.usu.edu/files/agpubs/ag509.pdf

CREDIT GOES TO BASK8KACE @ SBI"

CONCLUSION: PARABOLAN HALF-LIFE IS 12-14 days. Due to the fact that cypionate ester half-life is 12 days and Para has same amout of carbon atoms which is eight + one more oxygen making it little longer release then cypionte.
That's a ester half-life. We all know real half-life for cypionte is about 8 days in free steroid form so let's say 9-10 days in free form for PARABOLAN.

I'M CURIOUS WHAT THAT EXTRA OXYGEN ATOM DOES FROM RELEASE SCHEDULE PERSPECIVE OR POTENCY.IT SAID ABOVE THAT OXYGEN MAKES IT HEAVIER SO I'M ASSUMING IT EXTENDS RELEASE. MANY PEOPLE SAY PARA IS MUCH BETTER/STRONGER THEN TREN ACETATE OR ENENHATE SO THAT MAKES ME ASSUME THAT IT'S MORE POTENT WITH THAT EXTRA OXYGEN ATOM.

Any chemists here ? Our chinise master please comment on this if you know.
sebastor Wrote:I'M CURIOUS WHAT THAT EXTRA OXYGEN ATOM DOES FROM RELEASE SCHEDULE PERSPECIVE OR POTENCY.IT SAID ABOVE THAT OXYGEN MAKES IT HEAVIER SO I'M ASSUMING IT EXTENDS RELEASE. MANY PEOPLE SAY PARA IS MUCH BETTER/STRONGER THEN TREN ACETATE OR ENENHATE SO THAT MAKES ME ASSUME THAT IT'S MORE POTENT WITH THAT EXTRA OXYGEN ATOM.

Any chemists here ? Our chinise master please comment on this if you know.

The extra oxygen, slightly extends the half life as well as very slightly reducing the potency. The ester has no effect on the compound in terms of it's effectiveness. Trenbolone is trenbolone, and all the ester can and will do is determine the half life within your body. The longer lasting esters have more carbon (and oxygen) molecules, which in turn make them heavier and longer lasting, but also make them slightly weaker mg for mg. This is why 76mg of trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate is the equivalent of 58mg of trenbolone acetate.
Koevoet Wrote:The extra oxygen, slightly extends the half life as well as very slightly reducing the potency. The ester has no effect on the compound in terms of it's effectiveness. Trenbolone is trenbolone, and all the ester can and will do is determine the half life within your body. The longer lasting esters have more carbon (and oxygen) molecules, which in turn make them heavier and longer lasting, but also make them slightly weaker mg for mg. This is why 76mg of trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate is the equivalent of 58mg of trenbolone acetate.

Thanx....that makes sense. I guess when people report that Parabolan is much better/stronger they really mean that perhaps the quality of real parabolan was human grade and not manufactured in underground lab. That's the only explanation i can come up with to their experiences with parabolan. For some reason almost everyone on this forum agrees with that, even when comparing it to tren enenhate. If anyone know some better explenation please post.
Pages: 1 2