Steroids Forum

Full Version: Nolva Dose to reverse Gyno signs??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, what sorta dose should i be taking, i have a small rock hard pea sized lump just to the left of my left nipple, its kinda sensitive and i got some nolva, i dunno at what dose to take it, i been on 60mg a day for last week still not much change, someone told me 80,g/day is too much? i take 2 in the morn and one in arvo atm, can anyone offer any advice.

P.S they are 20mg tabs incase you couldnt werk it out Big Grin
I arent 100% as to the nolva dosage, but my training partner has gyno in one of his nips and I put him on 2.5mg of Letrozole everyday for the past 3 week and he has remarked that it's not longer swollen or sore, although he still has the gyno lump under the nip itself.

He didnt comment on his sex drive though, I will ask him if it's affecting it.

BBZ
Where can i get Letrozole from? is it prescription only?
ring up fat pizza and ask to talk to habib!! Wink he will give u the hookup!

try the letrozole mate. a heap of the american guys recommended it to me etc back at the start of the year! ill talk to ya on msn buddy! Wink
Ill keep going on nolva but maybe its from EQ? i was on Test enth 500mg/week and 400mg EQ/week last shot was like a month ago, strange for it to still be affecting me?
Your estrogen levels may be rebounding after supppression.

Originally posted by furious george
Your estrogen levels may be rebounding after supppression.

I think that`s the most intelligent thing I`ve ever typed.:biglaugh:
:uhoh:
please xplain? is nolva gonna help or not? how long can i expect this to last?
Same thing happened to me first time when i stopped taking nolva in the 3 weeks between stopping cycle and pct.I took 40mg a day for a few days and it went away.
Saying that though , I never really had a serious lump , just itchy sore nips.That lump may be there to stay.

But I could be wrong. Smile
if u r feeling signs of itchines, tingling and stinging pain wen touching

i asked my doctor this morning he said 2 tabs first day and then 1 tab each day for 1 week

hope that helps
Pages: 1 2