Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
planning next cycle...
well, i was thinking of doing a prop/susp +EQ+ tren cycle but after rummaging around through my supply cache its most likely going to be a prop/susp + durabolin + tren cycle.

has anyone done something like this and how were the results.

proably going to end up a 12wkr with:

prop/susp: 100mg/ED
tren : 100mg/ED
durabolin : 100mg/EOD

might add some Dbol at the start and probably follow up with some chinese winni or masteron to finish her up.

i've done prop/eq/tren before and loved it, but im running pretty low on EQ and wanted some opinions on sub'n durabolin instead.
Ive never done a cycle with tren for that long...I know its been done before, and alot of ppl seem to like it, but for me, 12 weeks is 6 weeks too long, to be on tren...

Just my opinion. Other then that it looks good bro.
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil....'cause I'm the biggest, meanest, son-of-a-bitch in the place."

"People are always talking about getting motivated to go on a diet. Motivation is worthless. There's no way in hell you'll still be motivated after your 200th chicken breast washed down with plain broccoli. You have to be DEDICATED. Dedication is what remains when all motivation has left, and you can't stand to do more cardio, because you've read every magazine ever produced, you'd rather eat the ass out of a dead donkey than one more plain chicken breast, and your typical routine of thinking of sex every five seconds has been replace by food every 2 seconds. It's the DEDICATION that takes us to where we want to be." - Trop
have done 12wks of tren with no problems...
Tren is the only gear I was looking forward to coming off of.
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil....'cause I'm the biggest, meanest, son-of-a-bitch in the place."

"People are always talking about getting motivated to go on a diet. Motivation is worthless. There's no way in hell you'll still be motivated after your 200th chicken breast washed down with plain broccoli. You have to be DEDICATED. Dedication is what remains when all motivation has left, and you can't stand to do more cardio, because you've read every magazine ever produced, you'd rather eat the ass out of a dead donkey than one more plain chicken breast, and your typical routine of thinking of sex every five seconds has been replace by food every 2 seconds. It's the DEDICATION that takes us to where we want to be." - Trop
ditto. The sides bugged me. The gains were amazing however.
"That which will not kill you ...will only only make you stronger, and if it does kill you... You shouldn't have been training with us to begin with!"

-John Defendis
so would you guys even bother with the durabolin? prop/susp + tren is a helluva cycle in itself... i might just save the durabolin.